Why work out in a stuffy gym when you can enjoy fresh air outside? With an outdoor crosstrainer you can get fit and get out!
Easy on your joints while effective for all muscles.
Premium quality Made in Germany.
- Handmade in Germany
- Certified for safety and security
- Stable and ultra-light all-terrain EN-AW7020 aluminum frame
- Continuously switchable NuVinci ® N360 internal gearshift
- Patented steering dampener technology for active “Street Carving”
- Tektro hydraulic disc brake (front) and Shimano roller brake (rear)
- Robust 20” & 24” Schwalbe® Big Apple tires
- Collapsible frame for easy transport and storage
- Adjustable handles for any body size
- Integrated bell
- Rear fender
- Aerodynamically designed front cover
- 10 year warranty on the frame
- Length 188 cm (74”)
- Wheelbase 63 cm (25”)
- Height 150 - 163 cm (59 - 64"), height adjustable
- Dimensions (folded):
- Length 163 cm (63”)
- Width 68 cm (26.8”)
- Height 68 cm (27”)
- Weight: 27 kg (59.5 lbs)
- Stationery stand for indoor, year-round use
- Front fenders for “all-weather " use
- Water bottle
- Light set (front / rear)
- Luggage carriers
FUN & HEALTHY
Truly a full body workout, one can burn up to 1,000 calories per hour while training with the FreeCross. Every major muscle group is simultaneously engaged: arms, shoulders, chest, stomach, legs, back and glutes, maximizing results every time you ride.
The elliptical step-motion protects the joints from stress, while the natural upright posture allows the spine to remain in a neutral and healthy position.
With complete freedom to define the intensity, the user is in control of how much or how little they want to push themselves. Regardless of workout style, the cardiovascular system will benefit greatly from riding the FreeCross, promoting life-long fitness and health.
BEST QUALITY & EASY TO USE
The FreeCross is delivered ready to go—no additional assembly required. It’s completely collapsible for easy transport and storage. Meeting the toughest quality standards, it is guaranteed to last past 10,000 km (6,200 mi) without any problems. Only standard bicycle components are used in its construction, so self-maintenance is easy and without hassle. The FreeCross frame in hand-welded with precision in Germany, therefore, only the best and lightest AW 7020 aluminum is used.